Virginia Woolf once said “To enjoy freedom we have to control ourselves.”
To empower is to call forth the power within. Empowerment is not about giving people power, they already have it - their strengths, talents, skills, abilities, experiences, knowledge and their wisdom. Empowerment depends on strong beliefs, faith and trust in someone’s potential, holding a vision for them even when they can not see it for themselves.
Empowerment is the process of developing our personal power - responsible choice - so that we control our own life, leading to personal freedom. Responsible Choice is one of the essential skills you will need to create authentic power.
Join me on and Empowering Space - Your Hour of Power as my guest Sheila Radha Conrad of Life Mastery Skills and myself speak about power versus empowerment. Thursday 22nd October at 8:00pm EST www.blogtalkradio.com/empoweringspace
- What is empowerment?
- What is the meaning of power?
- what is true authentic power?
- How can I recognize when I am stuck in victim mode?
- How can our language rob us of our power?
- What competencies need to be developed to live an empowered life?
- Are you a Victim or Creator in your Life?